Insurance..?

finaddict

GIO do a breakdown on insured items and separate them . Trailer $xx plus Hull $XX plus Motor $xx. . Other insurers are the same but it can limit your claim if you don't have ample coverage if an expensive item is stolen from motor so use full replacement values.

With insurers it is e like to deal with when a claim happens and that is a combination of policy , admin and assessors. Anyone can stuff you around. The excess you choose can make big savings along with garaged suburb area and age and insurance record of client.

It is very hard to realistically compare without more info on age and area boat is in.

Take the time to read and undersatnd the policy as they are all different especially with regards to storage and security both at home and away from home. I often wonder if they expect you to use ypur boat in the backyard.

I have never had a straight answer from an insurarer as to what happens if there is an accident when I am just towing my trailer - is it like a box trailer and becomes part of the car or must you use boat insurance and get done for 2 ecesses.

I have never had a straight answer from an insurarer as to what happens if there is an accident when I am just towing my trailer - is it like a box trailer and becomes part of the car or must you use boat insurance and get done for 2 ecesses.

Pel...

in my regards i have made a claim towing just the trailer and the claim was made against the trailer

and it involved just the one excess....

Finnadict...also because of the fact that i regularly fish tournaments and i am involved in a club

situation were public liability coverage is a necessary pre requisite... therefore i opt with the NRMA who have a ten million public liability coverage which comes automatically along with the policy....as well as i have took the extra coverage option to $5,000.00

for theft from a lockup cabin....not enough there i know but something i guess if it happen's to go sour...would get me some compensation back...

the premium is around $670 per annum with an agreed value of $140,00.00

split up between trailer, hull,and motor's

Cheers Warnie..