A Couple Of Hours To Kill On Monday In The Harbour

dpinta

Ill be in Sydney on Monday finishing off a job probably by 9 am or so and i was wondering if anyone could help me with a squid spot on the southern banks of the harbour.I have my usuall spots but they are all by boat and mostly in middle harbour. I have caught them in Rose bay before by boat and was wondering if anyone casts the shore there during the day for squid. Any help would be greatly appretiated. I am not asking for anyones secret spots just a general idea of where to start

Would i be better off fishing just north of rose bay where the rocks meet the beach or going to clifton gardens. Remembering that squid are my main target and i will have a second rod out for bream? I have seen a few posts in the past of people catching squid at Clifton.

Edited by dpinta

I went north from Rose Bay today and let me tell you the shoreline along there is not very accessible from shore :05: . I should have gone over the bridge and fished Clifton or middle head.Oh well lesson learnt :1prop: I ended up back at Rose Bay ramp and fished for an hour or so off the old jetty without a bite. There was a guy who caught half a dozen good blackfish while i was there though