What Are All The Fishraiders Getting Up To This Weekend?

johnno

What are all the fishraiders getting up to this weekend?

the 30th,31st August 2008

sat working at a friends house

Sunday is the little monsters birthday :biggrin2:

What ever you end up doing, BE SAFE.

And take care on the Roads and waterway

G'day Johnno, looks like Hutcho and I will be heading out fron Broken Bay to a reef somwhere and do a bit of bottom bashing, hope to find some snapper mowies etc, and also I have just noticed that this my 400th time I have sat here at the computer and reported or replied to something.. Cheers...

G'day Johnno, looks like Hutcho and I will be heading out fron Broken Bay to a reef somwhere and do a bit of bottom bashing, hope to find some snapper mowies etc, and also I have just noticed that this my 400th time I have sat here at the computer and reported or replied to something.. Cheers...

Good luck Ray. Hope you give that new SOL a thorough workout, mate! :thumbup:

Chasing flathead on Saturday (weather permitting). Playing with the younguns on Sun, and an RDO on Mon! :yahoo:

Hodgey

Long weekend for me :thumbup:

Doing a road trip north with a couple of dudes chasing snappers on plastics. Leaving in the wee hours of friday morning to hit the ramp by daybreak.

These guys have caught some great reds in the past, I hope to learn as much as I can from some experienced fishos.

Dropped a grand in jigheads, plastics and bayrubbers, yep I'm excited!

Looking at seabreeze, we should get a good window for Friday and Saturday :biggrin2:

Fingers crossed

G

In the last six weeks I have had one session shortened by Kidney stones and another (last week) severely shortened by the wind and a sudden discovery that I have a bad back.

So now I have got over broken wrist, kidney stones, back spasms (god I sound like a whinger) I am hoping a Sunday session on Botany Bay will be event free and let me find a few fish.

Dave

Saturday's weather seems too good to waste. I'm heading up to Pitwater to have a go for Dory. Heard that they havent been in any numbers this year, again but I kind of fancy sitting in the sun in flat water waiting for a wet sack to take a livie.

Hey Ray, I went out a few weeks ago after I heard that the jackets had thinned out - bull sh!t

56m and hard reef - full of jackets, over to East Reef - jackets, West Reef wide - jackets. The only thing I can think of in close in <20m should be relatively free. Also the shallower the water the smaller they were. Good luck if you stick with this game plan. I'm not heading out early, ~7am from Woy Woy ramp if you are doing the same we may meet - I have a 4.75m Quinne 1/4 cab.

Saturday's weather seems too good to waste. I'm heading up to Pitwater to have a go for Dory. Heard that they havent been in any numbers this year, again but I kind of fancy sitting in the sun in flat water waiting for a wet sack to take a livie.

Hey Ray, I went out a few weeks ago after I heard that the jackets had thinned out - bull sh!t

56m and hard reef - full of jackets, over to East Reef - jackets, West Reef wide - jackets. The only thing I can think of in close in <20m should be relatively free. Also the shallower the water the smaller they were. Good luck if you stick with this game plan. I'm not heading out early, ~7am from Woy Woy ramp if you are doing the same we may meet - I have a 4.75m Quinne 1/4 cab.

We will be on the water about 5:30, we leave from pretty beach ramp, just around the corner from Half Tide Rocks. We are in Hutcho's Quintrex Coastrunner 480 white with blue flashy decal along the sides.. Cheers Scienceman PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ! ! ! NO JACKETS.. P.S Might try Boultons..

post-3371-1219914251_thumb.jpg

Love to go fishing, however prior obligations.

Will be officiating at our Junior Soccer Tournament opening on Saturday.

Might be lucky to wet a line on Sunday.

Hope you all have an enjoyable weekend

Cheers

Boody working at the ABC gardening show of all places Fri, Sat and Sun. :1badmood:

I think im geting cobwebs in my moters combustion chambers. Im going crazy, all Ive been doing the past 3 weekend is working and reading fishing mags at night.

Im geting withdraws, im twitching i tell ya :wacko:

I neeeeeeeeed tooooooooo fiiiiiiiiishhhhh!

Maybe next week end :wacko:

All you lucky b#*&ards going fishing this week end.....................................GOOD ON YA.................and good luck :tease: Ho and have a :beersmile: or 50 for me :1prop:

Bastard! Great weather predictions and some reports of some good catches, so I will definately be -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MOVING BLOODY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

Again, bastard!!

Tuffy( not happy, Jan)