10am Squid

hook'm

Aren't they some nice looking inkers, a big snapper would love to get a hold of those heads after you have devoured the tubes of course.. Cheers..

You know its funny you say that,

notice the smallest one has a

ding in its body,

it was the first one i hooked up too

as i was pulling it in the biggest one

was attacking it all the way to the boat, absolutely

smashing it!! bites out of its tentacles and body!!

I pulled in the smaller squid and the big fella went

straight under the boat.

I dropped the jig back under the boat and whack !!

the big squid grabbs the jig straight away literally 4ft of line out!!

So not only snapper like to eat squid it seems they like to eat each other

or are extremely violent to each other if one has what another wants.....

So not only snapper like to eat squid it seems they like to eat each other

or are extremely violent to each other if one has what another wants.....

mate, I've seen them attempt to steal the squid jig out of each others mouth! you'll be wheeling one it, and the other will chase up behind it and try to steal the jig... which can sometimes result in the jig being knocked out of the booger and lost bait!!!

I was fighting a large 60cm hood length squid at Cliffon Gdns. 2yrs ago so big I couldn t lift it.Dragging into the beach I saw a large ray (I thought )following into the shallows less than one meter deep as I hurried to beach it this thing raced up and grabbed it. then I saw it was a monster squid with a body over a meter long.As I watched and a massive cloud of ink cleared was this creature slowly dragging his victim back to deep water

I was fighting a large 60cm hood length squid at Cliffon Gdns. 2yrs ago so big I couldn t lift it.Dragging into the beach I saw a large ray (I thought )following into the shallows less than one meter deep as I hurried to beach it this thing raced up and grabbed it. then I saw it was a monster squid with a body over a meter long.As I watched and a massive cloud of ink cleared was this creature slowly dragging his victim back to deep water

Lucky it didnt get u

penguin

Holy Mother Of God!!!