Japanese Waders

katsuo

G'day Katsuo,

I think it's safe to say that I for one would NOT look cool in neoprene waders. After what happened to the last whale that was found in Pittwater, I'd be worried someone might come along and try and stick me with a syringe full of anaesthetic.

"Never trust a man who looks good in rubber!"

Cheers, Slinky

"Never trust a man who looks good in rubber!"

Cheers, Slinky

:Funny-Post: They would want a hell of a lot more elasticity and rubber around the middle before I would fit into 'em! :biggrin2: Just my luck I would then get 'hit on' by a damn Bull Sea Lion :074:

Hodgey

hehehe Believe it or not, that is what my neoprene 'ski suit' became - I just chopped off the top 'shoulder bits' to where the zip started & attached velcro down the bottom where the funny leather bit is (which I removed & replaced with the velcro.) Put your rock hopping boots on & snug the velcro up tightly over it & VOILA!! Japanese Waders!! So easy to get in & out of!

Mind you, I then wear a pair of loose fitting trousers over the whole lot, as I am sure I would have been mistaken for the Whale Calf's Mum if I'd ventured near the water in them! :1prop:

They are soooo easy to wear & walk in when beach fishing. I used to wear your standard 'rubber/pvc' waders but they were downright dangerous to walk in. These are easy!

Cheerio

Roberta

Edited by Roberta