Fishing For Sick Kids

Flightmanager

I've attached a promo flyer for an event called Fishing For Sick Kids, which is a night of entertainment etc for the fishing community to enjoy and support a worthy cause. It's coming up on Sept 6 and held in Sydney at the Bowlers Club.

post-2231-1220137002.jpg

Prizes to be won include :

5 day trip for 2 with 2 days Game Fishing to Vanuatu.

42" Plasma TV, Offshore charters onboard Bounty Hunter, bar fridges, mini motorbikes, fishing tackle, clothing, gift vouchers

and lots more etc etc

Items for Auction for night:

Hobie Mirage Outback Fish (rrp $2300)

2 days at Lake Awoonga barra fishing, accom and food (no flights)

Sporting memorabilia

lots more etc etc

All the proceeds raised are for the Childrens Hospital and other than a great cause it's is a damn good night to put something back in to the fishing community.

It'd be great to get as many fisho's along to support and enjoy the night.

Seems you can book 'tables' if a group wants to stay together - a Fishraider Table (or 2) would be terrific (unfortunately, I am stuck up here that weekend) but thought some FR may like to show their support & possibly win some bits too.

Lots of freebies to give away as well as some lucky person will pick up a Hobie Outback Fishing Kayak for a very good price on the night.

Jeff Manson 0419 398 226 is organising tickets as is the the Bowlers Club 9290 1155, some fishing clubs and tackle stores are selling tickets.

Roberta

Hi guys

more info on a worthy cause. Sounds like it'll be a terrific night - a good excuse for a knees up!

post-2231-1220217232_thumb.jpg

My name is Jeff Manson. Thanks for your interest in the upcoming dinner & fundraiser. Tickets are $130.00 per head which includes canapes on arrival at 6.00pm, Three course dinner, beer,wine,champagne,soft drinks all night & an open bar from 10.00pm. (no shots or doubles). The band is Jellybean Jam who are booked until 1.00am. Habib from Fat Pizza is the comedian. Raffle tickets are only $5.00 each for some fantastic prizes. A $2.00 raffle on the night will also help raise money for the kid's. I can be contacted on 0419398226. Tickets can be paid by cheque (made out to Fishing For Sick Kid's) credit card or direct deposit. Please contact me to organise payment & i will post tickets to you. My email is spin-drift@bigpond.com

Thanks again.

Jeff..........

Cheerio

Roberta