If You Were At Tunks Pk Yesterday..please Read!

Jigholio

Hi Raiders, this is a plea for help. My tow rig was damaged by a bus whilst parked & unattended at Tunks yesterday (Sep 2nd). f you witnessed any of the buses parked in the "Cars with Trailers ONLY" section at any time OR if you are the owner or know the owner of the Barcrusher 640/Trailcraft ProFish console/Whittley motor cruiser gathered around/on the ramp at approx 3pm please contact me via PM or here.

I only want a witness to state I was there at the same time (Webster alloy cat, blue bimini). Your help will save me a huge headache!

Many thanks

Jig

Please assist a fellow Fishraider in his time of need.

This post will be pinned for the time being.

Regards Site Admin

When I returned to Tunks I saw 2 buses parked on the far RHS of the trailer area but I cannot say what buses they were. They were white and I suspect they had something to do with the school sportrs day at the oval.

Regards saltrix

Thankyou all gentlemen, I will get this matter sorted. I have all the details I need & please don't think the Driver or Co he works for has done anything wrong or immoral, he was in fact very civil & open about the whole matter & I applaud him for that.

If anyone was around at the 3pm mark that would be really helpful, just so I have evidence I was nowhere near the vehicle at the time. There is no recourse then.

Gotta cover my butt :biggrin2:

Jig