Terrigal Haven

Ray R

G,day Raiders, pulled into Terrigal Haven today and she wasn,t looking to pretty, the charter boats and other vessels there were rocking and rolling.

I think Freddies and BCF might be getting a visit over the weekend and probably end up a bit poorer..

Cheers Raiders P.S. waves and wind will be bigger and stronger tomorrow...

post-3371-1220584479_thumb.jpg

Guest Big-Banana

Has the haven changed??? I always remember the ramp being pushed and tucked away next to the surf club. Was protected except when the southerly came through. Have they moved the ramp or?

Has the haven changed??? I always remember the ramp being pushed and tucked away next to the surf club. Was protected except when the southerly came through. Have they moved the ramp or?

No mate the old ramp is still over where it has always been.. Cheers...

G,day Raiders, pulled into Terrigal Haven today and she wasn,t looking to pretty, the charter boats and other vessels there were rocking and rolling.

I think Freddies and BCF might be getting a visit over the weekend and probably end up a bit poorer..

Cheers Raiders P.S. waves and wind will be bigger and stronger tomorrow...

Sorry for my ignorance Ray, but what are all the boats gathered there for?

Are they waiting for the waves to drop to retrieve their vessel, or are they just sheltering from the inclement conditions?

Thanks Ray for another nice photo of your neck of the woods.

Sorry for my ignorance Ray, but what are all the boats gathered there for?

Are they waiting for the waves to drop to retrieve their vessel, or are they just sheltering from the inclement conditions?

Thanks Ray for another nice photo of your neck of the woods.

Hi Mariner, the Haven at Terrigal is a mooring for private and charter boats. cHEERS..

Guest Big-Banana

Yeah I took it from the ramp next to the restaraunt at the Haven , the main boat launching ramp is to the right as you look at the pic..

Ahh forgot about the divers having their own ramp. Thanks.