Fishing Trip For 12 People Under $3k Ex Syd

dude

Hey all,

I'm looking around for some ideas for our annual fishing trip. We have around 12 People and are willing to spend up to $3k plus airfares for a week fishing. Been off Gladstone for the past 2 years and looking for something different. Any ideas?

Something down south would be different..... any recommendations are welcome.

Live aboard or lodge doesn't matter....

NZ?

Salomon Is?

SA?

VIC?

WA?

NSW?

Hey all,

I'm looking around for some ideas for our annual fishing trip. We have around 12 People and are willing to spend up to $3k plus airfares for a week fishing. Been off Gladstone for the past 2 years and looking for something different. Any ideas?

Something down south would be different..... any recommendations are welcome.

Live aboard or lodge doesn't matter....

NZ?

Salomon Is?

SA?

VIC?

WA?

NSW?

Hey Dude and :1welcomeani: ,

Always prepared to offer a fellow Raider my conveniences at no cost - don't know about the other 11 though lol.

Those sort of dollars should be able to place you amongst some of the top fishing spots on the globe, one would think.

PM me if you are serious about the Solomon Islands - my Mariner 31 footer should be up and operating by end of next month with all the good gear plus some more. Sorry though, you will be hard pressed up here to find any commercial operation that could accommodate 12 persons. I already have an obligation to 1 Raider who should be arriving on Boxing Day for a week and you are most welcome to join him. Only expense to you would be the airfare. No need to bring any gear as I have plenty.

Food for thought. Await your response.

Cheers

Mariner