Out From Roseville Or Pennant Hills Thursday Am

saltrix

Plan to head out from Roseville ramp at 6am or from home at Pennant Hills a bit earlier, on Thursday 18th Sept.

I am going to try for some squid and try downrigging or casting to any schools working. If there is no activity in the harbour then plan to head out to DY wide to bottom bash for flathead, weather and sea permitting.

I am a bit of an opportunist and will try trolling, casting, downrigging, anchoring and berlying, bottom bashing, or whatever is working wherever on the day.

I have a 5.2m plate boat with radio, GPS, sounder, 1 downrigger, and safety equipment.

I am looking for company, no assistance required as I often fish alone. I would prefer someone with some experiance and no sea sickness ( or take medication) as it is often a bit bumpy even in the harbour.

I have sufficient gear for another, and have pillies, prawns, and some self caught squid for bait, although I am happy for you to bring your own gear. Even if you have some home caught squid to share that would be welcome as I only have a 1/3 squid left, but with a bit of luck there may be some around