September Darwin Harbour To Shady Camp

bream reeper

spent a few days in darwin harbour and worked our way down to shady camp,what an experience..what a fishing adventure.....here's a few images

What a sensational trip, wish I was back up there!! Great photo's, looks like a heap of fun......

Dave

Congrats mate,

The pics are awesome, i always dream abt goin to the NT and doin nothin than catching fish!

Just a quick question, were you by yourself or did u take any guided tours if u did could u plz give me their details and what was the cost to ya!!

cheers,

Saad.

G,day Mullaway mick, mate what a holiday you certainly covered a good range of fish action, did you enjoy the dog fights with the big Spanish Macks, they were my fav when I was up there in July '05.. Good anya.. Cheers

Congrats mate,

The pics are awesome, i always dream abt goin to the NT and doin nothin than catching fish!

Just a quick question, were you by yourself or did u take any guided tours if u did could u plz give me their details and what was the cost to ya!!

cheers,

Saad.

went deep sea fishing with equinox charters and barra fishing with obsession fishing safaris...price is aprox $240 to $285 per person