Quick Flick In The Arvo

moses

I seen some guys at a wharf once that had cleaned up. I got talking to them and they introduced me to the berkley range. I tried my hand at it. I must admit that I have had some pretty successful outings on the gulps, although I was not able to ever get any bream or flathead on the gulps.

Does anyone know of any particular dvds that are useful? I have watched a few of them although they seem to go all over the country. I just want to concentrate on the bream and flatty species.

Is it a Shimano Raider rod? (rack or snapper?)

Hodgey

Good little sesh by the way Moses. I haven't tried any of the 'chicken' flavors yet, but the curried flavor looks to be the pick of them :thumbup: Well done mate!

close hodgey its a raider bream finesse 7'2" one piece been good to me over the years

I seen some guys at a wharf once that had cleaned up. I got talking to them and they introduced me to the berkley range. I tried my hand at it. I must admit that I have had some pretty successful outings on the gulps, although I was not able to ever get any bream or flathead on the gulps.

Does anyone know of any particular dvds that are useful? I have watched a few of them although they seem to go all over the country. I just want to concentrate on the bream and flatty species.

mate theres no real trick to flattys on gulp i just pause for about 4 seconds between twitches of the rod and they will mostly hit it on the bottom or on ur fisrt twitch

good luck