Look What Just Turn Up From The States

Spoont

Hi Raiders,

I broke up with my missus a month or so ago and went and did what any fisherman would do. INTERNET THERAPY FOR ANGLERS. In other words, looking for the NEXT SURE THING...

Well it turned up today. What a beauty...... (said with my best croc hunter impersonation)

I can't wait to give them a workout but alas, the reddies will have to wait, my boat doesn't arrive for another six weeks. I wonder if the blackies would take them?? :074:

post-3016-1222321015_thumb.jpgpost-3016-1222320995_thumb.jpgpost-3016-1222320974_thumb.jpg

Hi Raiders,

I broke up with my missus a month or so ago and went and did what any fisherman would do. INTERNET THERAPY FOR ANGLERS. In other words, looking for the NEXT SURE THING...

:Funny-Post:

That's gold!

and so familiar!!

Guys there are HEAPS of other brands as well out there! Search Japan tackle outlets and even a few stores here now carry a half decent range.

They start at 5gm and go to around the 160gm mark.

Heaps of different replacment tails and hook sets that you will need to get sooner or later.

There are some dvd's on how to, they are in Jap but they show retrieves and gear very well.....

Happy shopping!

G