Bucks Party Help Needed

jewieslayer

Hi guys and girls,on the 25 th of this month we have hired a 44ft house boat for my bucks,So there will be a lot of :beersmile: and :1fishing1: all day sat and sundy we will be in the hawkesbury,I have never fished this system before so any help would be good any hot spot for jews, how good would it be to catch a jew on my bucks.

Thanks Tim

Hi guys and girls,on the 25 th of this month we have hired a 44ft house boat for my bucks,So there will be a lot of :beersmile: and :1fishing1: all day sat and sundy we will be in the hawkesbury,I have never fished this system before so any help would be good any hot spot for jews, how good would it be to catch a jew on my bucks.

Thanks Tim

Hey jewslayer, I have never fished the Hawksbury for jewfish but I noted in the Fishraider fishing articles they mention some spots and details which may help - I have attached the link - not sure how up to date or if reliable - Good luck and keep safe if drinking heavily on the river (Sorry to preach but when I was in my late teens I lost a good mate in similar circumstances who over indulged and disappeared over the side in the middle of the night... they found his body three days later).

http://www.fishraider.com.au/fishing-artic...tch-jewfish.php

Hey Jewieslayer

I fish this river a lot. Nice and local, and I here things about people catching some big fish out of this system. As much as i fish this system, im not one of those who catch them big fish. But i can advise you to head down towards the vines. Nicely sheltered for the night, on calm waters. Also some good fishing down there. Overnight, using some nice fresh bait, should get you maybe a nice Jewie for your bucks.

Good luck.

Enjoy your last days of being a non married man.

Congratulations also on the marriage to be.

G'day,

I am no expert on the hawkesbury but mooring in Jerusalem Bay and having livies out while you sink :beersmile: can't be a bad idea. You will no doubt annoy the hell out of the yatchies and couples who have gone out for a romantic night on the water but hey, sounds like a good time to me.

Enjoy

Edited by humesy

G'day,

I am no expert on the hawkesbury but mooring in Jerusalem Bay and having livies out while you sink :beersmile: can't be a bad idea. You will no doubt annoy the hell out of the yatchies and couples who have gone out for a romantic night on the water but hey, sounds like a good time to me.

Enjoy

have to agree with humesy cant go past jbay even if u dont get all that many fish still a nice place to hav a few :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile:

Mate...

Their are ample people on here who should be able to help you, maybe worth giving 'jewgaffer' a PM...

Definately the Jewie Guru...

Jewie on Bucks would be incredible!! Haha...

Good luck mate and keep us posted...

Cheers

Ben

Did the same for my bucks. Small piece of advice... Dont take the tender with the outboard, It makes it very hard to retrieve from the bottom of the river and losing your $1000 bond makes the beer taste bad, although 3 years later it makes a funny story. Stick with the oars, it is cheaper any funny to watch your pissed mates row around in circles

Thanks Tim

What a great buck's night! I can see the pictures now.A naked fisho tied to a schooly :1prop: in the middle of Parsley Bay ramp. Have a great time. :1prop:

Regards Jeff