Maccapoint Matty Is Back On The Water!

MaccaPoint Matty

Hey fellow raiders...

Im sure everyone is looking forward to the long weekend ahead - plently of time on the water and hopefully heaps of great fish being caught...!!

Well its been a great week for myself and my brother - after a number of years off the water we have finally brought a boat and this weekend will be the first of many weekends out on the harbour wetting a line...

Now the old girl 'as we already call her' has plenty of room to wish and even more room for the :wife: on board which is why we chose her over a tinnie of half cab...

Here she is so if you see us around give us a wave a hope to meet some radiers face to face over the coming months...

post-7248-1222994782_thumb.jpg

I would just like to say a big thanks to Bob and Shannon who we brought her off (dont know your raider names) but i found her on this website and my brother and I look forward to having her for many years to come..

Tight lines everyone...

:1welcomeani: MaccaPoint Matty,

Congratulations on your purchase, the old girl looks to be in fine condition indeed.

Character, Style, Craftsmanship undeniable attributes of the "Old Girl"

I trust you will have many enjoyable hours with her.

I just love these old boats.

Cheers

Mariner

Thanks Mariner 31...

She has lots of character and hopefully the next photo you see of her will be with her first kingfish...

Im with you on the old boats - I just love the older styles - Also when out yesterday she took the rough waters with ease and my brother and i were saying if we had gone with a tinnie or small half cab we would be rocking around like a drunk sailor at 2am in the morning..!

Thanks again mate and watch this space... kutti will be seeing alot of action in the coming months..!

Thanks Jewgaffer...

All i have to say to you is your the man - ive been reading your posts for months now and i have learnt so much from you and enjoy reading your posts everytime..

I hope to get into a jew sometime soon and with your tips it will make it some what eaiser to catch the elusive jewfish..

Before then i have a bet to work on - a bet with my brother to catch a kingfish - a case of beer is on offer... :beersmile:

Thanks again - maccapoint matty