Grand Final

Davemmm

Manly are hated by all.

Melbourne are a pack of whingers.

Manly have bought their history from other clubs.

Melbourne push the rules too far.

Manly have owned to many refs.

Melbourne is owned by Murdock.

Manly had Fulton (a bum)

Melbourne had Ribot (a turd)

Manly beat the Sharks twice in Grand Finals

Melbourne beat the Sharks in the final.

Damned if I know who to go for.

Two try's tonight have to go down as the best trys this year. The last one of the game in particular.

How good was it to see Beaver come back on and score straight away

Dave it really capped off his career, the best thing that could of happened,

Thinking back I don't think manly has played a better game.

Cheers Ric

GO YOU MIGHTY EAGLES!!

I was at the Leagues club supporting the lads yelling out of control along with the thousands of other people at the club. The atmosphere was unbeleivable and the 40 point score line made the beers fall even faster by not having to sit there nervous until the final whitsle, it was all over by half time!!!

Now we have 6 in the world cup squad, well deserved!!

Cant wait till 2009.

Excellent result.

I was fishing on saturday and let go a deeply hooked pinkie.

Watched him float away on the surface when the seagulls started having a go.

All of a sudden a massive sea eagle swooped down and snatched him. :1yikes:

As he was flying off the gulls had a go as i guess he snatched their dinner.

A bit like the GF. No BS either people it happened in MH. I also saw a big sea turtle near Sugarloaf. They only thing i didnt see was a decent fish.

Cheers

It's amazing what money can buy.

How can the tide turn inside out in 12 months. Both these teams beat some pretty worthy opponents during the year.

Then this is what it all comes down to - grown men crying in front of 80,388 live fans and millions worldwide.

You guys say soccer players are good actors! Melbourne players definately studied their lines - what was the TAB paying???

Understanderbly the 1975 Grand Final Victory by the Jack Gibson, Arthur Beetson Roosters, was a culmination of a record 19 wins in a row (during the regular season) by the Roosters. They were never going to loose the main game.

Melbourne sold their soul!!!!!

It's amazing what money can buy.

I totally agree!

Rugby League like others is no longer a sport, it's entertainment and the bigger and better the more money it makes.

When you see the two top teams for the season, who have fought hard to get where they are, go up against each other only to see one team get rolled over so easily it's really a joke and it just shows that games are bought and not won.

Cricket has gone this way, union is going this way and so will the rest of the sports in good time if they haven't already.

Manly is an underdog, they always have been and for them to win would be worth more to the NRL than a Melbourne win.

Edited by reLapse

Gday Gang

I'm a Bulldogs supporter live in the hart of the Eagles terortory :1yikes: .But you got give it to Manly.They saved the best to last.There was no way I was going for Mel.As for the Storme they were more like a clourd burst.And Manly just rained on ther parade.Well done Manly :beersmile: