Hey I Am New

dat111

hello guy and girls,

i am new 2 these forums,i have been out of fishing for the past 1 and a half years and i would like to know if anybody knows any good places land based around woy woy,gosford,ettalong,pearl beach,empire bay, and in where in between those places i like to use sps i got a GIANT collceciton of them that i havent used for ages

thank you dat.

mate it's called fishing for a good reason[or they would call it catching]

any report is a good one it's the little peaces off info in reports that people seek

tide you fished

system [waterway]

and general odservations

we use all the little snipets to plan our own fishing trips

it's not the exact location we need to know

but if there not on the chew on the rising tide that could mean there feeding on the next tide

so if you go fishing post a report and you will even get advise if you ask for it

gary

hello guy and girls,

i am new 2 these forums,i have been out of fishing for the past 1 and a half years and i would like to know if anybody knows any good places land based around woy woy,gosford,ettalong,pearl beach,empire bay, and in where in between those places i like to use sps i got a GIANT collceciton of them that i havent used for ages

thank you dat.

G'day Dat, do you drive , if so give the creek at Patonga a go for flatties and whiting on nippers, or go for a trek around the wall at Patonga also good for flatties , SP flicking, the Eulalia wharf at Davistown good for bream, flatties and even blue swimmer crabs, the junction of Lintern Channel and the Empie Bay channel at Davistown is also could for a try with SP,s go for a walk along the sand bar there and move along with the tide.. Just a few spots for you to start with, hope this helps .. Cheers...

thanks guys especially ray,

ray i see you live in cucumber i live in MT ettalong the junction of Lintern channel where is that??

sorry boys im not up to date with the woy woy area havent been on/near the water for about 15 months thanks guys anymore spots would be great i am a bait hater i do knot know why but soft plastic team:)

thank you guys again

ray i see you live in cucumber i live in MT ettalong the junction of Lintern channel where is that??

sorry boys im not up to date with the woy woy area havent been on/near the water for about 15 months thanks guys anymore spots would be great i am a bait hater i do knot know why but soft plastic team:)

thank you guys again

Try in front of swimming flag area at Ettalong beach, early morning on overcast or raining day for great whiting & school jew.

Regards Jeff

thank you guys again

Here ya go Dat, this might help..Cheers

post-3371-1223376248_thumb.jpg