Tinny Brigade Strikes Again

clutch

Strike another on up for the Tinny boys. You dont need a big boat eh Dacobra :thumbup:

Hey Joe this is the second report in 5 days :1tongue:

Tuesday and the first day of my weekend I was just going to hang out. Thought I may have fished tomorrow but the day was so nice that I thought I'd venture out. Turned out a pearler with 6 small snaps a kahawai and even caught a metre long shark. :thumbup:

A little upset that I probably used a whole cup full of gasoline :1prop:

Topped it all off with a swim after I had washed the boat..........all in all a great day.

Thats the tinnie inthe beach pic and theres even on of yours truly in there :thumbup:

31912[/snapback]

Must be something in the air! What with Valentines just passed...!!!! :risata:

Good goin mate. At least we are safe in the knowledge that you will eat well tonight! :thumbup: Did you keep the shark?

31912[/snapback]

Did you keep the shark?

31950[/snapback]

Wouldn't know what to do with it Joe :huh::huh:

Someone had hooked it recently as there was another hook in its mouth

Thanks guys, JD is quite swish, nice marina there. I was halfway there where I fished today. Its on the whangaparaoa peninsula with great views from the golf course. The commentators at the open said that some of the golfers had been out fishing the day before

Clutch,

I decided (being part of the tinny brigade) to lauch the Titanic today and chase some bream. Wind was a sou/wester about 10 knots and it played havoc with my drifting. Got some pike, squire, bream, a flounder and a couple of flathead. All were taken on poo eaters or bass minnows. Although the scenery is great around here, you definitely have the edge. Go the tinny brigade!