Salmon In My New Boat

olitay

Went out for a run in my new boat Yesterday arvo (Friday)

I saw a school of birds working the inside of North Head, as i arrived i was greeted with surface breaking sambos and kings.... the action was red hot and i couldnt take any more pics, it was just full on, managed one... used the bait board as the tripod..... thankfully it worked out.... all up caught 3 sambos and an undersize king all on a small metal slice........

great way to run in the new toy!!!! loving the polycraft!!!!

post-6621-1224319064_thumb.jpg

post-6621-1224319086_thumb.jpg

well done mate, must feel good to do well on your first trip out.

Thats one of the first reports i've heard of an undersize king being caught, maybe the rats are starting to come into the harbour.

Get a water temp?

Cheers

Josh

The poly does look great, and a great opener for the new rig, so well done. Is it reasonably dry???

reasonably mate, you need to be ontop of the motor trim at all times... you do cap a bit more spray than most boats though. Just means you have to be a bit more thoughtful in driving in the right direction to avoid the chop.

well done mate, must feel good to do well on your first trip out.

Thats one of the first reports i've heard of an undersize king being caught, maybe the rats are starting to come into the harbour.

Get a water temp?

Cheers

Josh

My sounder was reading 17.5, im not sure how accurate it is though, it is not my faithful Lowrance! :(

G'day mate, great looking boat, good to get a few fish on her first outing too, I've been in a couple of Polycrafts and they sure do ride nicely, I'll just keep dreamin'.. Congrats.. Cheers..