Forster

bullethead

Bullethead here.

Went to Forster in the school holidays with my lot and 6 other families. Stayed in a cheap place in the centre of Forster and had a ball. I had my new boat (see pic), curtesy of Huey, and 2 other boats went. I decided to go fishing outside for the first time with the blokes and try not to get sea sick. On my previous last 2 attempts at outside fishing I berleyed up big time. This time the boys had the Kwells ready and swore by them.We headed out one morning, got out past the bar, only to turn back seeing as we forgot the bait. At our second attempt we headed 18 km out and Pete's GPS put us right on the spot. The Kwells were working fine and soon I was into some good Snapper. The other boat got 2 big fellas (see pic). All went quiet after a while so we headed back in. A couple of days later we went out again and it wasn't much good. I caught this decent flatty (see pic, a PB for me) and watched the whales go by. A really good holiday, everyone had fun, guys fishing, women shopping, kids tubing, i'll be back next year.

Bullethead

post-6428-1224406343_thumb.jpg

post-6428-1224406371_thumb.jpg

post-6428-1224406388_thumb.jpg