Where Is....

Guest Jocool

I think this is sufficiently difficult. Should have a few of you stumped! :thumbup:

You all know the drill. Name of waterway, and where I was when I took the pic. With this particular one, I would like to know what town I'm in when I snapped the piccie! :thumbup:

Don't suppose it's the Nepean River looking up from under the bridge when you first come into Camden. Pic was taken from on the river bank near the van park on the northern side of the bridge.

But then again the bridge in the pic doesn't quite look big enough and the river not wide enough. :1prop:

Edited by Hooky.

You all know the drill. Name of waterway, .....NEPEAN.....and where I was when I took the pic. With this particular one, I would like to know what town .....COBBITTY......I'm in when I snapped the piccie! :thumbup:

32161[/snapback]

Looks like you got it Iceman! Good going! :thumbup:

My bet is he stopped in at Cogno Bros and filled up on plonk samples. :risata:

32476[/snapback]

Whose that????

Yeah Pedro, I did have a flick, but was hampered by all the trees and steep bank.

It's a winery Joe, they sell wine and port etc, and cheap. It is just up the road near the bridge going back to Cobbity.

Like Andrew said, the Camden Gold isn't a bad drop. It costs $6.60 for a 2 litre flaggon.:1wine:

They also have wine tasting cups where you can help yourself. :biggrin2:

Most of the grape comes from S.A.

If you didn't pass the winery you must have been at the bridge on Macquarie Grove Rd which is closer to Camden.