New Trolley For Our Engel For When Camping

arpie

Hi guys

No more 'girly' wheels for our Engel ..... I wanted TURBO wheels!!!

We learned by our mistakes ..... never leave your Engel sitting on the ground in the tropics ..... if there is a downpour, it can be in 2" water very quickly ...... which is what happened to us at Awoonga Dam a few years back! As soon as we got home, I knocked up the Fridge Trolley Mark 1. Makes it easier to move the fully laden fridge around at home & away.

However, whilst Kim & I had fun moving the Engel around on the grass on the small wheels when setting up/pulling down our campsites at Tuross & Durras ...... I thought ...."there must be an easier way"! :wacko:

Whilst in the 'inventive' mode for Keith's yak trolley the other day, I also got stuck into renovating my Engel Fridge trolley!

These were the wheels I had on it originally .... from a small TV trolley

post-2231-1224561525_thumb.jpg

Then I found a beat up old 4 wheeled pram at a council cleanup & coveted the wheels, so, just took it home & cut the wheels off, tossing the rest of the pram, knowing they would come in handy sooner or later!!

Time the Toolman Wheels!!

post-2231-1224561568_thumb.jpg

Introducing Engel Fridge trolley Mark 2 in all its glory! It even has directional wheels! :1yikes::biggrin2:

post-2231-1224561617_thumb.jpg

I will put a strap on it to secure it to the trolley now that the centre of gravity is so much higher ..... don't want it falling off onto my toes as we push!! :(

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...