A Good Nights Bass Fishing

LEELEE

Well I went out tonight fishing for some bass and ep's. Launched just before 7pm and headed down to do some trolling to try to raise some bass and ep's. Only caught some smallish bass so we tried trolling a little further up river.

Well just on dusk, when its normally good bassin I got this almighty hit and hooked up straight away. It was a real struggle to land the fish and our hopes were high for a big bass. As the fish neared the boat it took off with some serious speed. We knew if this was a bass it was over the 50cm mark and would be an awesome capture around the local Windsor area. As the fish neared the boat for about the third time we got a glimpse of the fish. No not a bass or an ep but a big flattie and in awesome condition. Took some snaps and sent him on his way.

All in all a good night luring and some good fish were raised.

Cheers

Lee

post-142-1108731432_thumb.jpg

post-142-1108731451_thumb.jpg

G/day Lee

A pretty good flatie there mate :thumbup: did you know that fishing WA is back on fox, it was a good show this morning some solid black beam on SP in the swann the then queenies and some serious trevs up north. did you catch it ?

Nah haven't got fox. Is it series 5 do you know??

I knew Steve and Ryan were doing alot of fishing up north and I hear there will be some awsome episodes coming very very soon.

If you want some of the DVD's let me know and I will give Steve or Ryan a call ( the hosts of the show ) and see what I can arrange.

Almost got the boat ready for some bait action. After Port Stephrns trailboat comp we will head off to botany if you want?

Cheers

Lee

G/Day Lee

I’ll never knock back some fishing DVD’s :lol::lol::lol:

That fishing comp if it’s the one held over the 18,19 & 20 of march I may be going to that one haven’t made up my mind yet. :unsure:

Mate when ever your ready let me know and we will hit botany. :thumbup: