My Tackle Room

aussie big bob

Hi AussieBigBob, I don't know about all these Tiagras, electric torture racks and on water filetting devices of yours, but I was hoping you would hang onto a couple of TLD 50's for Captain Cook Bridge and just keep the block and tackle for the whiting part of the session.

Thanks mate

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

bryon

You wont have to worry about me being with out a tiagra. But i also think the the electric's will make short work of them jew's just as the 50 would.

Just finished spooling them with 50lb braid 330mts .

cheers

Bob

P/s If i was married i would have trouble picking which one would be more sexy. wife or reel :biggrin2::074:

You guys should go for a fish with him!! his boat is even more impressive.. and all the gear hes got on there, a few tiagra's laying around just incase, some stellas on the side of the boat, all those electric reels etc.... and i come on with my penn senator!! :074:

i was embarrassed and didnt feel worthy of being there lol.. and all of his tackle, neatly arranged in tackle boxes and little round tubs, carefully marked with the sizes, weights etc...

I was very impressed to say the least... top bloke, and very generous with all his gear... thanks for that session Bob, much appreciated mate!

kiro

You guys should go for a fish with him!! his boat is even more impressive.. and all the gear hes got on there, a few tiagra's laying around just incase, some stellas on the side of the boat, all those electric reels etc.... and i come on with my penn senator!! :074:

i was embarrassed and didnt feel worthy of being there lol.. and all of his tackle, neatly arranged in tackle boxes and little round tubs, carefully marked with the sizes, weights etc...

I was very impressed to say the least... top bloke, and very generous with all his gear... thanks for that session Bob, much appreciated mate!

kiro

Well said Kiro :thumbup: There are many reasons why people love fishing above everything else at some stage in their life and want the best they can buy in fishing equipment..... Having the best in gear and tackle make you feel good and want to fish more often and fish positively......Good organisation, determination and positiveness does reap the rewards.......For some reason if you feel you have done everything right and are content in yourself, you seem to be rewarded with fish accordingly....... Fishing can be a very passionate sport and passion while being at peace with the world is good for the soul.......I saw that in AussieBigBob when he came over to my place to give me a coupe of downrigger mounts and have a chat about fishing for jewfish in the Georges........I am looking forward to having a session with Bob in the Barcrusher in the near future and I'll bet Bob, being as keen and as organised he is, will do well on the jewfish.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

• 1 month later...

So Bob, do you have some good advice to any Raiders heading down the same path?

I'm just finishing up my first and my tackle collection is pretty good already and I just called my latest boat NEXT and I just gave away a house!

So whats the good oil that's going to keep us from a lonely life tinkering with our own tackle? :P

G

A future story!

The scene fades up to a solitary man standing. Behind him can be seen a bare wall except for a white marker board adorned by barely legible scribblings in varying colours.

The man inhales and holds the breath of air in momentarily, eyes downcast as if looking within for something but not quite sure what exactly.

The solitary man opens his mouth and begins to speak "Hello, my name is bob, and I am a fishoholic!"

So Bob, do you have some good advice to any Raiders heading down the same path?

I'm just finishing up my first and my tackle collection is pretty good already and I just called my latest boat NEXT and I just gave away a house!

So whats the good oil that's going to keep us from a lonely life tinkering with our own tackle? :P

G

Greg

The only advice i would give any raider heading down the same path is.

If it make you happy then do it as life is to short.

The good oils is that, you are never lonely and you never TINKER with you tackle.

If you own so much tackle and truley do not have a passion for it then it a waste.

I have spent many happy hours in my tackle room with a beer and a polish cloth.

Cheers

Bob

P/S

Remember loneliness is one who is unable to find there own inner happiness

I found mine :1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::beersmile: