My Beach

ankles

swoffa give it a month or two it will fire up mitch you got a place up here :happy: this is gods country :ohyeh: fishn you like the rainbow that was about 4.30 pm here is one more pics of the same spot this place will get you big jew at the right times tthis reef is about 300mts off the beach its call jewfish point :fisho: :yikes: to get there c/coaststreet directory map 42 .... k..9..the street is werepi there is plenty of parking :-rod :-rod :-rod :ohyeh:

hi there jaso the bull one of me bigest kings came from there top reef south of the in 32 mtr of the light a have a good snapper spot to :thumbsup: go to see yar fish nora its still the spot :ohyeh: :thumbsup: opps oh yer jaso were the live are my mates get jew to the split between the reef and big bream to if you a deckie one day out there give us a call :happy: :-rod

Edited by ankles

Ankles,

Youv''e got me keen to get up the coast for a fish :fisho: . I am going to have to start hasslin the :crankymissus: , might end up with a :bopper: but might get up there.

If I end up there I''ll let you know.

Happy Fishin

Mitch