Sp's Fishing Ph, Impressive By-catch

RPL

Went out today fishing LB fishing some flats around the Hacking as the tide fell, landed my new PB on bait and lure that was a 71cm king.

Impressive effort from me considering there was structure around, anyway the king fell to a 5inch jerk shad in camo on the 1000 Stradic loaded with 4lb and a 6lb fluro trace.

Went out today fishing LB fishing some flats around the Hacking as the tide fell, landed my new PB on bait and lure that was a 71cm king.

Impressive effort from me considering there was structure around, anyway the king fell to a 5inch jerk shad in camo on the 1000 Stradic loaded with 4lb and a 6lb fluro trace.

well done RPL. Nice fish on light gear. Been doing the hacking a bit lately but have not had the luck/skill of a kingy on lures yet.

Thanks, surprisingly pretty far up.

I've caught undersize Kings near Lilli Pilli and have seen a legal taken off the front of Gymea Bay. The Hacking has a lot of bloody deep water in it and obviously holds good fish.

When you have a look at the distance away from the heads Lilli Pilli is probably closer to the ocean than the airport is in the Bay. No surprise Kings, Snapper, bonito etc get nabbed up there at times.

Dave

I've caught undersize Kings near Lilli Pilli and have seen a legal taken off the front of Gymea Bay. The Hacking has a lot of bloody deep water in it and obviously holds good fish.

When you have a look at the distance away from the heads Lilli Pilli is probably closer to the ocean than the airport is in the Bay. No surprise Kings, Snapper, bonito etc get nabbed up there at times.

Dave

Thats right, i mean there are plenty of deep holes.

When you think of Sydney you think of like all other waterways not PH, that is the only waterway i fish and the only one i know so i cant really comment but there are great fish to had.

Thanks everyone for their kind words, i have finally got my mojo back!

Two PBs in one week.