Sydney Harbour 28th Novemebr

olitay

Hi All, had a flick today just before the storm hit. Landed about 20 kings around various markers in the harbour. All undersize. They were smashing everything we could throw at them. Even caught a few on my new octopus snapper jigs...

Hi to fellow fishraider (I think it was Ceph) hope the lures i gave you worked mate, thanks for the yakka..... by the way the yakka got smashed!!!!!

Billy D

hey there

that was me who u guys ran into! thanks heaps for the lures, now i know what people are talking about when they talk about them. good work with the yakkas :beersmile:

didnt get anymore hits that day, when u saw us trolling thru MH we were just going for a cruise to see my mates gf, having a bit of a squizzer around, had a good and informative day out there though

the tally ended up 2 kings on yakkas @ 63cm each (sent back) and a salmon approx 50cm?? didnt measure, just put him back too

see u round soon no doubt!

seb

Hi All, had a flick today just before the storm hit. Landed about 20 kings around various markers in the harbour. All undersize. They were smashing everything we could throw at them. Even caught a few on my new octopus snapper jigs...

Hi to fellow fishraider (I think it was Ceph) hope the lures i gave you worked mate, thanks for the yakka..... by the way the yakka got smashed!!!!!

Billy D

Hey Buddy.. wasn't me! I was nursing a massive hangover that day...

Cheers anyway

Good on you for getting out & giving it a go that early :1yikes: - that was a terrific number of kingies to play around with, even if undersized!!

Hey - check out the number of people who have read your post ...... well over 2500!!! :1yikes: Amazing!!

Cheers

Roberta

And :thumbup: for helping out a fellow Raider!! Well done!

Edited by Roberta

Hey - check out the number of people who have read your post ...... well over 2500!!! :1yikes: Amazing!!

Cheers

Roberta

And :thumbup: for helping out a fellow Raider!! Well done!

Thanks Roberta........ always happy to help a raider!!!!