More Flatties - Local Lake

spence

Went out yesterday in local lake - wife fished with live poddy mullet and I flicked around with sp's.

She landed 3 flatties including her equal pb of 49cm and I flicked pumpkinseed SP's for zero - wife gobbin off all arvo about being the lizard queen.

post-5101-1228295147_thumb.jpg

We were using 4lb braid with 12lb flurocarbon leader. I use to have 6lb leader but upgraded due to some larger fish being caught. Maybe the 12lb is too heavy for light SP's and may account for reduction in hook ups???? any thougts.

Went out yesterday in local lake - wife fished with live poddy mullet and I flicked around with sp's.

She landed 3 flatties including her equal pb of 49cm and I flicked pumpkinseed SP's for zero - wife gobbin off all arvo about being the lizard queen :074: .

post-5101-1228295147_thumb.jpg

:wife: ....... they're a laugh a minute arn't they!! I hate it when they do that. Mine regularly out fishes me too. Thank god for :beersmile: Im new to plastics' ,so Iam doin' it hard at the moment. Im in training so to speak. At least there was a feed on the table. Cant complain about that. :074: