A Milestone For Jewgaffer!

Hodgey

CONGRATULATIONS Byron!!! Was driving to Canberra all day yesterday & only just got onto FR now to catch up on the news! Many thanks for all the terrific information & advice offered over your 2000 posts!

Look forward to reading the next 2000!! :)

CHeerio for now

Roberta

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT......... NO REPLY FROM THE JEWGAFFER. ........IS HE LOST FOR WORDS. ???????

..........CONGRATULATIONS ON A GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO FISHRAIDER JEWGAFFER.

CHEERS BART.

:1fishing1:

Edited by bart

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT......... NO REPLY FROM THE JEWGAFFER. ........IS HE LOST FOR WORDS. ???????

..........CONGRATULATIONS ON A GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO FISHRAIDER JEWGAFFER.

CHEERS BART.

:1fishing1:

Lost for words ay. Maybe we better get together over the road from your place and have a few sessions with the local jetty mutes. When I start talking, I'll bet we'll soon have the jetties and beaches all the way to La Perouse to ourselves and no sign of Bart. :lol:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Lost for words ay. Maybe we better get together over the road from your place and have a few sessions with the local jetty mutes. When I start talking, I'll bet we'll soon have the jetties and beaches all the way to La Perouse to ourselves and no sign of Bart. :lol:

Cheers

:( ???????

Cheers Bart

Bart I'm known to talk a bit once the rods are out. Give me a holla anytime you want to have a landbased flathead session down at Sanc Souci :thumbup: A couple of older blokes like us would have plenty to talk about and slow the talk down enough to bring the bite back on when everone else fishing there has had enough of us and left. :D

Cheers

Bart I'm known to talk a bit once the rods are out. Give me a holla anytime you want to have a landbased flathead session down at Sanc Souci :thumbup: A couple of older blokes like us would have plenty to talk about and slow the talk down enough to bring the bite back on when everone else fishing there has had enough of us and left. :D

Cheers

Hi Jewgaffer, :thumbup:

Sounds like a great idea.Will look forward to a session down there.Will pm sometime early in the new year to arrange.

Cheers Bart. :beersmile: