Soft Plastic Bash With 5 Raiders

slayer666

Hi all,

Me, Marco (Italian Stallion), Michael (Predatorofthesea), Kiro, and Ivan (d(^_^)B) headed out to the bay yesterday in search of some flathead. Arrived there about 1000am the tide was high and hopes were high to catch some flatties and hoping to hook Ivan his first flathead. Anyway walked along the beach flicking away Marco at one stage had a squid latched its self to his soft plastic which was lost mililiters away :05: . Then Michael hooked a fish only to lose it :05: . A couple of hours went by so we all decided it was lunch time so we headed to the takeaway store for some burger and chips thats when i came up with a brilliant idea to head to Balmoral. Marco had to leave to go motorbike riding. Kiro and Ivan where frantically on there phones trying to get out of other commitments but to no avail :05: . So it was me and Michael only we got there only to be greeted with traffic galor. but we continued our journey anyway. We walked along the beach until finally i got the first fish of the day it was a small chopper tailor which absolutly smashed my soft plastic. We then moved on and on the first cast i hooked up again only to a nicer fish which i think was a flathead only to lose him :05: . We soildered on and again first cast bang im on so was Michael. Michael lost his half way through the fight and i finally land a nice 50cm flathead thanks to Michael and his nice netting skills i had dinner. We tried a couple of othe4r spots but it was getting late and was time to go home. Dont worry Ivan i will hook you to a fish if its the last thing i do. Thanks to all you guys i had a top day and could not have asked for better company.

Cheers Joe :1fishing1:

post-1565-1229332314_thumb.jpg

post-1565-1229332322_thumb.jpg

post-1565-1229332399_thumb.jpg

post-1565-1229332408_thumb.jpg

post-1565-1229332426_thumb.jpg

post-1565-1229332433_thumb.jpg