Who's Girlfriend Can Beat This?

fishmaniac

Hey,

I was astonished that came up. Absolutely gobsmacked, i thought it was a good king. I recall waching a episode of escape with ET when they captured a 5-6kg snapper right in close at bluefish point on livies. I think they must be around but rare, after all, surely some of those hoards of small snapper grow into something big!!!

With regard to the kingfish picture posted, well done if in fact it was caught completely solo by her. As that certainly is a nice fish. Where abouts in NSW as i can see another on the deck? ... BUT.....

I certainly think you need to check your scales as that is not a 120lb kingfish (unless you mean half her weight of 120lb making it 60lb, does not make entire sense the way it is worded). Here is a picture of a mate from SA. He is a fishing guru and has caught a lot of monster fish. Here is a picture of a 35kg kingfish (so that puts it between 70-80lb). Keep in mind that Jamie is 6ft 1!

post-6215-1229494326_thumb.jpg

Edited by fishmaniac

Awesome snapper..... i once took a mate fishing for his first time on a boat...he dropped a prawn to the bottom off sydney and pulled in a 2kg snapper.... my pb would be less than 1kg and i have fished that spot 15 years.....to get a 9 kg one is absoloutely incredible!....Well done!

Hey,

I was astonished that came up. Absolutely gobsmacked, i thought it was a good king. I recall waching a episode of escape with ET when they captured a 5-6kg snapper right in close at bluefish point on livies. I think they must be around but rare, after all, surely some of those hoards of small snapper grow into something big!!!

With regard to the kingfish picture posted, well done if in fact it was caught completely solo by her. As that certainly is a nice fish. Where abouts in NSW as i can see another on the deck? ... BUT.....

I certainly think you need to check your scales as that is not a 120lb kingfish (unless you mean half her weight of 120lb making it 60lb, does not make entire sense the way it is worded). Here is a picture of a mate from SA. He is a fishing guru and has caught a lot of monster fish. Here is a picture of a 35kg kingfish (so that puts it between 70-80lb). Keep in mind that Jamie is 6ft 1!

post-6215-1229494326_thumb.jpg

It was estimated at 25-30kg based on a length of 1.4m by the Skipper a pro guide . I am not telling the location or filing a report. My best was1.25m the smallest was 1.1m , we got 10 over 2 days

Thanks, Thats all I need Girls Catching Monster Fish, Spare a thourght for those of us that have Girl freinds and Wives that want fresh fish and reply on there partners to feed there desires

You Girls are going to make us redundant :Funny-Post:

Great Catch

Nice Snapper and kingies !!!

Tell her she needs to lose the washing up gloves to be a real fisherwoman :wife:

Looks like the washing up gloves get passed onto the boyfriend until he can do better !!! :1prop:

Are you sure we are talking South Head of Sydney !!!

Cheers

Greg