Budgewoi Beach

BTK

Went out Last night and got a Tailor and a 70cm Sand Flatty in about an Hour, was a great night for some fishing :1fishing1:

Got them both on Full Pillys on 4.0 Gang Hooks, Was my second time beach fishing and im starting to enjoy it more and more :biggrin2:

Picture070.jpg

P.S. The knife in the head was to Carry it for 30 minutes up the beach back to the car after it was dead.

Cheers

Cory

Monster flattie mate, well done :)

Went out Last night and got a Tailor and a 70cm Sand Flatty in about an Hour, was a great night for some fishing :1fishing1:

Got them both on Full Pillys on 4.0 Gang Hooks, Was my second time beach fishing and im starting to enjoy it more and more :biggrin2:

Picture070.jpg

P.S. The knife in the head was to Carry it for 30 minutes up the beach back to the car after it was dead.

Cheers

Cory

Guest Aussie007
lol u can carry the fish by the mouth and belly just behind the spikes

lol u can carry the fish by the mouth and belly just behind the spikes

yeh but i had to carry all my gear aswell so it just seemed easier to have it over my shoulder while i was holding the knife lol

Hey there BTK thats a nice bag of fish . Every time i go to the coast , the beach rod comes along as i like nothing better late in the arvo or at night being on a beach watching a couple of bronzed whalers , having a cold one and nailing a couple of fish , well done.

Hey guys,

Got myself a long beach rod a while ago and it's about time it got used for what it was designed for. Anybody fancy hooking up for a beach session one Saturday soon?

Happy new year!

-- james

Hey there BTK thats a nice bag of fish . Every time i go to the coast , the beach rod comes along as i like nothing better late in the arvo or at night being on a beach watching a couple of bronzed whalers , having a cold one and nailing a couple of fish , well done.