Norah Canyon

James Mackay

I'm planning to fish the Canyons this week out of Broken Bay has anyone been out last few days? I'd also welcome any advice in terms of GPS marks, travel time at 25 knots, FADS worth checking on the way out,techniques for billies.

Would really appreciate any experienced advice.

Edited by Gamebouy

I'm planning to fish the Canyons this week out of Broken Bay has anyone been out last few days? I'd also welcome any advice in terms of GPS marks, travel time at 25 knots, FADS worth checking on the way out,techniques for billies.

hi gamebouy

i am looking at heading out that way from broken bay tomorrow (wed) have you fished up there in the last couple of days or heard any reports. the marks i have are 33.22.000 and 152.08.265

Guest beeracuda

HEY GAMEBUOY

WE JUST LOST A BLACK AT THE HOLE IN THE WALL(WHALE BEACH)

PUT YOUR SKIRT OUT EARLY WE SAW 3 MARLIN FREE JUMPING IN 30 FATHOMS

LAST WEEK

BEERACUDA

hi gamebouy

i am looking at heading out that way from broken bay tomorrow (wed) have you fished up there in the last couple of days or heard any reports. the marks i have are 33.22.000 and 152.08.265

Goodaye at last a response! Thanks for the marks we fished out front of avalon 5k today water was way cold at 20 degrees, have not heard any reports from Canyons but with two marlin sighted today it must be worth a trip, good luck tomorrow let me know how you go.

HEY GAMEBUOY

WE JUST LOST A BLACK AT THE HOLE IN THE WALL(WHALE BEACH)

PUT YOUR SKIRT OUT EARLY WE SAW 3 MARLIN FREE JUMPING IN 30 FATHOMS

LAST WEEK

BEERACUDA

yeah just read your report we were off Avalon at 7am today and were considering Hole, but decided to leave it, great sighting good luck tomorrow