Jew Harbour Goes Off

nova

• 2 months later...

WOWOWOWOWOW...

fantastic... always wanted to fish the that way.... its easier for me in the bay,, 2 sec drive,,,

well done,,, your heart must of be beating when you heared her scream.....

:beersmile::beersmile::beersmile:

WOWOWOWOWOW...

fantastic... always wanted to fish the that way.... its easier for me in the bay,, 2 sec drive,,,

well done,,, your heart must of be beating when you heared her scream.....

:beersmile::beersmile::beersmile:

Great jewie there, well done. Makes Jewfish Kings jewies look like tadpoles.

• 3 weeks later...

you should run fishing classes!! great catch

Hi Harold i enjoy catching prized fish like in the pics,i know how hard and i how many hours on the water trying to get the technique right,not to mention dollars and i would like to thank everyone who has left a reply keep at it and your day will come hopefully very soon, many thanks Peter

Pete looks like the new boat is killing them buddy.Big jew one day,yellowfin & marlin the week after.

Mate gotta come with you one of these days to learn a few tricks :1prop:

Awesome fishing as usual Pete!!

Cheers

Steve

Hi steve your welcome any time just call me the fin are just around the corner it will be great to get out there with you.On the jew front it has been a bit quiet a few little ones not worth mentioning.CHEERS

Great Jewie and flatties, hoping to catch a jewie that size one day, which river system (or off shore) did you catch those in?

Was out on the Hawkesbury in Jan, go a many 40 cm Jewies, no whooper, tried and over the Anzac day long weekend, but no Jewies at all, only 4 breams and plenty of catfish. Will give it another go over the Easter long weekend.

Regards,

Long