Suggestion For Mods/admin

LittleNoah

Would it be possible to have something showing how many people are viewing each section on the main forum page?

For example- Fishing Reports (10 people currently viewing)

or Fishing Chat (15 people currently viewing)

What are your thoughts on this, I seen it on another forum and thought it was quite good.

Edited by LittleNoah

Would it be possible to have something showing how many people are viewing each section on the main forum page?

For example- Fishing Reports (10 people currently viewing)

or Fishing Chat (15 people currently viewing)

What are your thoughts on this, I seen it on another forum and thought it was quite good.

What purpose would it serve ?

Cheers Stewy

Thanks for the suggestion - as swordie says what purpose.

I am not sure if you are aware but all members are able to access "last click" or "member" function. This will tell you exactly what post other members are viewing. From there you could count how many are in a particular forum if you wish.

Hope this helps

mrsswordfisherman

No worries, it's not a big deal.

My reason was just that previously when I've posted a report or question etc. and while waiting for a reply I've been looking at other parts of the forum I've wondered if there was actually any members viewing the section I've posted in or not. With my suggestion each time you return to the main page you could see if there was anyone in the section without actually having to go into it.

Also just be good to know what all the members that are online are looking at.

Thanks for considering it.

No worries, it's not a big deal.

My reason was just that previously when I've posted a report or question etc. and while waiting for a reply I've been looking at other parts of the forum I've wondered if there was actually any members viewing the section I've posted in or not. With my suggestion each time you return to the main page you could see if there was anyone in the section without actually having to go into it.

Also just be good to know what all the members that are online are looking at.

Thanks for considering it.

Noah you can see if anyone and who is reading your post any time you wish. See the pic below. I have drawn a circle around where you find "last click" and "member". Click there on main forum page and you will see who is reading what :biggrin2:

post-869-1232088053_thumb.jpg

post-869-1232088576_thumb.jpg

mrsswordfisherman