Where Was I Today ?

Trouble

Low lifes like that p#$# me right off. Like what is the point of it. Like that day at avoca if the ring wasnt there who knows the girl could have drowned. then if they did drown how guilty would the thief feel. :thumbdown:

35602[/snapback]

Nuh not at Avoca... sanga's ghost would rip em to bits.. :biggrin2:

Sounds like a great thing you got going.. my family has been in the Avoca Surf Club for nearly 50 years, so we understand the importance of surf safety etc...

SO congrats on the effort, next time your in the central coast area fishen pm me and I'll shout you a beer or 2.

Nuh not at Avoca... sanga's ghost would rip em to bits..  :biggrin2:

Sounds like a great thing you got going.. my family has been in the Avoca Surf Club for nearly 50 years, so we understand the importance of surf safety etc...

SO congrats on the effort, next time your in the central coast area fishen pm me and I'll shout you a beer or 2.

35621[/snapback]

Your on Coast Bloke :beersmile:

Guys,

Must apologise that the Angel Ring hasn't been replaced at Catho.....Mate was rushed for time, the padlock at the gate (at the coal mine) was vandalised and he couldn't get through to drive down. Mate says he will make sure he walks down with it during the week to replace.....He apologises for the delay...real concerned that they are in place for Easter.

And I stand corrected...Rec Fish has nothing to do with this...predominately the ANSA guys that are installing them. On investigation I discovered that they are trying to install 26 Angel rings between Newcastle and Central Coast. They have been halted by "Red Tape" from various authorities....Hope you guys can voice your opinion re this to your local members....(ITS ABSURD!!!)

Just thinking of the Funniest fishing Stories on here.....Must tell the story about installing rings at North Birdie Beach one Day.........That was an "eye opener"....

Thanks again guys for your good vibes and the offer for a beer.....

Edited by deckie 3