Where Was I Today ?

Trouble

Yeah i hate that rock sspot the chains further round is better. I got stuck one time at the chains in a massive elecrical strom for ages was there for a fair while for no fish. But yeah catho hill bay area would be my fav rock fishing spot by miles. Its awesome :thumbup:

yeah it is a great spot so many spots to fish..and the other good thing is that you can fish the area in every wind except a strait Easter.. :thumbup:

heres a few more pics from the day :thumbup:

post-76-1110263127_thumb.jpg

post-76-1110263145_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trouble

lol it aint spot x on the weekend ankles ive seen 100 + along the ledges..ridicolous..you allso get blue fin and yellowfin...<---- i didnt say that ok ;)

I was gonna stop for a beer but we stoped at mooney works club..had a bloody good lunch with a beer...mmmmm beeer :beersmile:

They are great things deckie 3. Not me but i have seen a girl saved at avoca with one my mate threw out to her. I was thinking copa and macs rocks them but i reckon one is really neede at littles bch. Extremely dangerous anyway your friend is a legend :thumbup:

They are great things deckie 3. Not me but i have seen a girl saved at avoca with one my mate threw out to her. I was thinking copa and macs rocks them but i reckon one is really neede at littles bch. Extremely dangerous anyway your friend is a legend :thumbup:

35587[/snapback]

Cheers mate ...will pass that on....PS these are donated by Rec Fish and ANSA volunteers...there are heaps of mugs out there that take pleaseure in pinching them....but its good to hear that they have helped out in your case :thumbup:

Low lifes like that p#$# me right off. Like what is the point of it. Like that day at avoca if the ring wasnt there who knows the girl could have drowned. then if they did drown how guilty would the thief feel. :thumbdown:

defiently a good idea but some bastard has stolen the one near the coal loader..about 100m up from it.. :ranting2:

35592[/snapback]

Thanks Trouble...will organise the replacement.....short of chaining them up though what can you do....

Hey deckie 3 you and ur mate are legends and everyone that has something to do with the lifering program. Keep up the good work boys and if anyone does see ppl wrecking or stealing the rings get up them im going 2 :thumbup:

Edited by tyrone07

Hey deckie 3 you and ur mate are legends and everyone that has something to do with the lifering program. Keep up the good work boys and if anyone does see ppl wrecking or stealing the rings get up  them im going 2 :thumbup:

35606[/snapback]

Thanks Tyrone...will pass that on to the guys concerned...I'm just a helper...thanks to Rec Fish and NSW ANSA - I fished snapper rocks for years and although there has been a life ring there for over 20yrs (thanks to others) there are heaps of other spots that need them.

Bluecod is in the lands department and has helped out with contacts in Councils, National Parks etc to smooth the way of red tape in installing them...Can you believe that the bureacrats believe that if someone drowns when an angel ring is installed and not used (or not available {perhabs from theft}), that they may be sued....Think of the issues if there wasn't one installed...An angel ring is cheap to replace in comparison....Hey thanks for your note

And this started with Where were you today... :biggrin2: