Just Got Back From Fiji

glenn

been popper fishing in fiji with fellow raider adrian and phil from the usa. . to say the fishing was great would be an understatement . gts to 37kgs and heaps of yellow fin to 40kg and dog tooth . was lucky enough to spent a month there (extra week due to weather) no flights out of nandi but we only had two days of rain in kandavu. i will let the photos say it all

post-2434-1233569510_thumb.jpg

post-2434-1233569543_thumb.jpg

post-2434-1233569581_thumb.jpg

been popper fishing in fiji with fellow raider adrian and phil from the usa. . to say the fishing was great would be an understatement . gts to 37kgs and heaps of yellow fin to 40kg and dog tooth . was lucky enough to spent a month there (extra week due to weather) no flights out of nandi but we only had two days of rain in kandavu. i will let the photos say it all

now there some solid fish top work keep it up!

Glen mate, why didn't you post some pictures of the big ones ?

Ha ha ha.. :biggrin2:

Glen releasing yet another nice GT. Sometimes anglers will do anything to get that shot....

i like the fact we told phil there was no sharks there

Great fish pal look like you had fun :1yikes:

Im heading over for a week with the family in April,

Can i ask what the company's name was tel number and where they are located....price too would be good.

Hi guys, Can't post commercial stuff, I'll get my knuckles rapped :biggrin2:

Drop me or Stickfacewrangler a PM and one of us will point you in the right direction..

post-7343-1233815996_thumb.jpg