Roberta In The Fishing Mag

seacow

Ok, so I'm sitting at the dining table thumbing through my latest edition of fishing monthly (just a little bit envious of those people catching fish) and who do I spot but Roberta!!!!!

Now forgive me, I may have been out of the loop and didn't know about this celebrity, but I think a congratulations must come her way. Not just a super star on the fishraider website but now an upgrade to the fisho mags! Next thing, she may have her own show on TV!!!!

Well done I say. :1prop:

not only a great fisho but a top person as well, could not happen to a nicer person. well done roberta!!

starlo should line you up for a guest TV spot I reckon, we need more women fishos.

hope to catch up on the weekend of the 21st at forster! i will keep in touch and let you know for sure.

congratulations.

pete.

hehehe thanks guys - haven't seen it yet myself!! The mag hasn't hit the shelves! Will keep an eye out!

Starlo took so many pics over the 3 days I fished with him, I reckon he'll be drip feeding them for years to come! :1prop:

...a guest TV spot..... hahaha - as if!!! :1prop: I wouldn't want to go on Alex Julius's show tho - he makes the girls all wear bikinis whilst he is in long sleeved shirt & long trousers! :1yikes: And that is up in the NT! :1yikes::1yikes: Needless to say, I don't watch that show any more!

Cheerio

Roberta

Hey Pete - I'll be heading to SWR for a week on the 22nd! :( Damn!!

Edited by Roberta

I wouldn't want to go on Alex Julius's show tho - he makes the girls all wear bikinis...

If someone could pm me details of when & where it is aired I'd be quite grateful.

Well done again Roberta!!

Your certainly becoming a regular in the fishing mag scene :)

....and why not!

That kayakfishing thing is becoming very popular and your reports are as informative & interesting as anyones.

[though you wouldn't get me in one of those, recon they'd look like a giant beef taco to a great white]

*Hi seacow,mate what page?

just bought it [nsw feb] and can't find the pic.

edit: oh ok..just read slicendices post and it's in diff. mag.

Edited by hooked4life

Thanks S&D - got it this afternoon! :) Glad he didn't show the shot he got when I dropped it! It was hilarious!!

.....If someone could pm me details of when & where it is aired I'd be quite grateful.....

I think it is finished now ..... but it was Channel 9, either sat or sun morning about 9am!

Roberta