Bait Tank For 25 Bertram

wishiwasfishin

Hi my first post on this site, so if the question has been asked before sorry, I did a search & didnt find anything.

I have a 25 Bertram and wish to fit a live bait tank. With the motor pod taking up a fair bit of the available space I have not come up with where to fit the LB tank, other than on the marlin board, which is not a preffered solution.

Any advice on how best to fit a LB tank to the old girl will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers :beersmile:

Steve

I have a mate who is also contemplaiting the same thing at the moment. He currently has his bait tank (removable when not game ishing) under the dinette table all plumbed up, when not using it he locks it away in the front cabin.

The other thing you could do is the transom is quite thck (near the fuel filler), you could look at getting a fiberglass kill tank built into this area maybe consuming some of the marlin board space somthing like the following Custom bait tanks

Hope this helps.

Jimmy

Thanks for the responses, I am well imprssed with the look of the built in tanks, maybe take some saving up for but look awesome.

Thinking about maybe converting the esky box (aft seat of dinette) as I have a Engel fridge on board, under table when under way. I could utilise the existing esky liniing maybe. I am not keen on cutting holes in the old girl for inlet/overflow, again thinking that the inlet/outlet for the toliet may be an option. Any thoughts?

Steve