Dicontinued Berkleys

mick r

Hi folks just passing on some info.

They are getiing rid of the2'' hawg i just purchased the last of themfrom Pure fishing,

so if your a die hard hawg fan get em while ya can

I was told that they will not do a solo run for one colour unless its for 3600 packets :1tongue::1tongue::05:

Cheers Mick :1fishing1:

P.S. by the way we have them in all colours except for jap green and watermelon...................

Edited by mick r

Hi Mitch,

I was lucky enough to try out a few packs for the Aus Open. I finished off all but one of the packs down at the Clyde and, like you and many others, I'm itching to get my grubby paws on some more.

I now have affiliations with Ecogear, so you can take this how you want, but I can honestly say they are a great lure and a more than worthy replacement for the Hawg.

I'm told the 2 inch version should arrive in the shops within the next few weeks, but don't quote me on that! (Tony? :)).

There is also a 4 inch version of the Bug Ant which I'm looking forward to testing out on bass. Hopefully it will be as successful on bass as the 2 inch version has been for me on bream. :thumbup:

Joe

• 3 weeks later...
Hi folks just passing on some info.

They are getiing rid of the2'' hawg i just purchased the last of themfrom Pure fishing,

so if your a die hard hawg fan get em while ya can

I was told that they will not do a solo run for one colour unless its for 3600 packets :1tongue:  :1tongue:  :05:

P.S. by the way we have them in all colours except for jap green and watermelon...................

35533[/snapback]

Guys, what shop is this.

cheers

Sorted  :thumbup:  thanks Mick your a champ.

cheers

39237[/snapback]

Glad to help onlt have a few left now (we have sold about 100 packets in two days ) who would of thought that thay would of had such a short life ahhh well

we have the new Bug ants in stock they look good will have to give em a try

Hey People,

If anyone is keen on getting their paws on the harder to get colours like Japan Green Pumpkin and Watermelon, Feel free to PM me, I've got a few extra packets im wlling to part with :thumbup:

Chris