Where To Get Trailer Winch Spares

sami

g'day guys,

i need a new pinion gear, ratchet and spring for my trailer winch - is there any where in Syd that i can pick up spares ?

don't want to have to fork out a for a new trailer winch when everything else is in good shape.

thanks,

sami

Whereabouts in Sydney Sami?

Theer are quite a few trailer places around. I have used the one at Sylvania for bits and pieces. Its a small shop with a surprising range. It is on the h'way.

Cheers

Ken

Whereabouts in Sydney Sami?

Theer are quite a few trailer places around.  I have used the one at Sylvania for bits and pieces.  Its a small shop with a surprising range.  It is on the h'way.

Cheers

Ken

35876[/snapback]

Sylvania is a little out of the way - west or inner west would be preferable but i can travel if they have what i need.

Thanks mate,

Sami.

Guest Jocool

Sami, its probably cheaper to get the whole shebang! What brand is it? Have you tried the likes of Bias or Whitworths? They may carry spares.

Sami, its probably cheaper to get the whole shebang! What brand is it? Have you tried the likes of Bias or Whitworths? They may carry spares.

35918[/snapback]

yeah i've tried bias and whitworths - thanks for the suggestion though mate.

don't know of the brand, looks similar to the al-ko winches but but with a hex rather than a square fitting for the winch handle.

i've pulled the sucker to bits and would prefer to pay a few bucks for the parts rather than $100 + for a similar winch.

Edited by sami