What Are All The Fishraiders Getting Up To This Weekend?

johnno

What are all the fishraiders getting up to this weekend?

the 28thFeb,1st Mar 2008

Not sure for myself

If your looking for a new boat or even a service or any advice give huey or the team a call or go see them

If your looking for a new kayak or canoe give Pete and the team at Gofish a call or go see them

If your looking for stickers for the boat or even getting out on a charter give the sponsers a call

What ever you end up doing, BE SAFE.

And take care on the Roads and waterway.

The dark of the moon has arrived again tonight and with high expectations we are taking one of our young fishos Kirkby for his birthday to see if we can get him a jewie :biggrin2:

Hope to have a great report tomorrow :yahoo:

Cheers The intrepid Jew Chasers

stewy, i went to go last night but theres still alot of weed :ranting2: ...

woulda drove arount to find another spot but that 15-20 se'ster made me pick an old bream spot in shelter...

was a good move too as i took home 9 for the table and some taylor and pike for tonights session....

those big seas dumped alot of sand out back on a couple beaches i know of and lots of fishy looking gutters between :thumbup: ..

don't know where yr headed but may pay to have a backup plan if spots unfishable,someone i know fished palmy the other night and current was problem and not even one bite from pickers....gutters looked good so should fire soon....

good luck guys,hope kirks gets a good birthday pressy :biggrin2: ..

as for me i will try to get out and have a quick jew session of a night..2 more weeks off work woohooo.....

cheers.....steve...

Edited by roosterman

The dark of the moon has arrived again tonight and with high expectations we are taking one of our young fishos Kirkby for his birthday to see if we can get him a jewie :biggrin2:

Hope to have a great report tomorrow :yahoo:

Cheers The intrepid Jew Chasers

News flash - Kirkby got a great birthday present by all accounts. Watch for the post he makes tomorrow :)

mrsswordie

Late Sat night session if all goes to plan.

A couple of hours breaming to about the top of the tide then a bit of a Jew attack on the ebb when all the blokes who have wives that prefer them to be home have run away (mine is happiest when I am out).

Dave

Havent been out for over a month now due to work, weather, illness and family drama! Desperate to get out there this weekend and thinking of making the run to Broken Bay FAD or possibly Terrigal FAD to see if there are any Dollies around - has anyone fished them in recent week or so?