Tuross Head

Hodgey

G'Day all

I have received a few PMs requesting availability of different fishing options in our little slice of paradise, and I must owe Carl a few scenic shots by now too! :biggrin2: Some of the quality is ordinary, but I hope you get the general idea nonetheless.

View of Coila lake (with the sea in the background). This lake is also closed to the sea. Home to some XOS Tailor ... and yachties

post-3198-1235785005_thumb.jpg

Main beach. Jewies, salmon, tailor etc can be caught here at the right time of year

post-3198-1235785103_thumb.jpg

Great little corner for lobster, and gathering cunji and blackfish weed

post-3198-1235785162_thumb.jpg

Tuross Lake sandflats - flattie central :thumbup:

post-3198-1235785216_thumb.jpg

Considering the amount of traffic on the flats, it's surprising the big girls hang around :1yikes:

post-3198-1235785250_thumb.jpg

One for you Jenno: spot 'x' is buried in here (Brendon and Josh will recognise immediately!)

post-3198-1235785357_thumb.jpg

The broadwater. Flatties fire in here during Winter, and it offers some beautiful backdrop photography. The leases in here hold Ep's, bream, ... and jewies

post-3198-1235785428_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Hodgey

Okay Hodgey, enough is enough! It's bad enough reading your great reports showing you and Dene catching monster flatties, whopper whiting and thumper bream (consistently), but to now show us pictures of great scenery where you actually catch these beauties, well, I think it's a bit unfair to rub salt into the wound! :(

Seriously though, you certainly live in paradise. The south coast is a magical place and you've shown how great the fishing can be (provided you know what you're doing - like you and Dene obviously do).

Top spot, top photos, and top report. :thumbup: Post more if you get 'em Hodgey 'cause they're great to see!

The next time I'm heading down south I'm stopping for a closer inspection.

Cheers and thanks

Peter

Nice shots of your fishing battle ground Hodgey, looks like a beaut place, the furthest I have been down is Bawley or Brawley Point but that was for surfing, is that far from your paradise?

Cheers..

Oh you poor bugger... having to put up with all of that! :1yikes:

You certainly have a beautiful little corner of the world at your doorstep Hodgey. I really want to get down there to have a fish with you... might have to have a week off sometime later in the year and bring the family down.

Cheers, Slinky