Arvo At Putney

hooklineandsinker

me and a mate decided to take his boys for a fish at putney on saturday arvo

we were at the lane cove wharf where the boat ramp is dang its was busy plenty of boat traffic any how the kids were only fishing

they caught some tailor we ended up giving them to a couple of nice fellas with a savage i think as live bait as they were nice enough to comment on how keen the young blokes dispite the boat activity we ended up moving to a different spot nearby

we drove off leaving the landing net under the car so if you found a net near putney boat ramp congrats its still got the price tag on it :074:

any how we ended up doing ok

a bloke on boat yelled out to us that it was a s*%t spot but we moved once before and it was not happening again

managed to snatch 2 take home flatties and 2 tailor and a fishing rod and reel and the kids were catching tailor and bream undersized but they were pleased it was great to see them hall them in every 3rd cast or so in short lost a net gained a rod i got the pressure washer out on it came up good

rod anyone dsc00282v.jpg

cleaned dsc00286f.jpg

dsc00284doq.jpg

Edited by hooklineandsinker

me and a mate decided to take his boys for a fish at putney on saturday arvo

we were at the lane cove wharf where the boat ramp is dang its was busy plenty of boat traffic any how the kids were only fishing

they caught some tailor we ended up giving them to a couple of nice fellas with a savage i think as live bait as they were nice enough to comment on how keen the young blokes dispite the boat activity we ended up moving to a different spot nearby

we drove off leaving the landing net under the car so if you found a net near putney boat ramp congrats its still got the price tag on it :074:

any how we ended up doing ok

a bloke on boat yelled out to us that it was a s*%t spot but we moved once before and it was not happening again

managed to snatch 2 take home flatties and 2 tailor and a fishing rod and reel and the kids were catching tailor and bream undersized but they were pleased it was great to see them hall them in every 3rd cast or so in short lost a net gained a rod i got the pressure washer out on it came up good

rod anyone dsc00282v.jpg

cleaned dsc00286f.jpg

dsc00284doq.jpg

Hey there mate.If you looking to offload that rod I will gladly take it.I am in Winston Hills.