Boater Wanted

The Iceman

Anybody looking for a teammate for the Highland whisky and cola bream tournament on the Hawkesbury sunday 22/03

My usual boater is having an op on his ankle and cant fish

Great opportunity to see how tournies are run

Minimum boat requirement 3.7m 20hp 60lt livewell and electric motor

Pm if interested or for more details

Guys take him up on the offer, he can fish and always supplies the boater with food, smokes, drinks ....JK.

Hope you get a ride Andrew im sure you will do well. :1fishing1:

But does he sw.............................im? :bleh:

But does he sw.............................im? :bleh:

Hate swimming

Im either ontop of the water in a boat fishing or under it snorkeling to see what the fish are doing :biggrin2:

We have to get Jorg out to show him what a real fish pulls like Greg :1yikes:

And I dont smoke will provide speculaas(dutch spiced cookies :yahoo: ) and yeah sometimes can catch fish :biggrin2:

Hate swimming

Im either ontop of the water in a boat fishing or under it snorkeling to see what the fish are doing :biggrin2:

We have to get Jorg out to show him what a real fish pulls like Greg :1yikes:

And I dont smoke will provide speculaas(dutch spiced cookies :yahoo: ) and yeah sometimes can catch fish :biggrin2:

He also has muesli bars. You'll get to have a muesli bar but he seems to guard the Speculaas. :biggrin2:

Don't let him use the pull start if you have an engine with one and don't lean forward to put something in the side console when he's starting the motor. I've never gobbed out so much flemmy blood in my whole life. Deadset probably attracted sharks from Sydney Harbour to the Upper Georges River. :wacko:

Still got the unhealed nose bone, feck did that hurt or what!

Other than that, Andrew would make a good partner for fishing teams events. :thumbup:

BTW, 'bout time you bought a boat for us to do teams events in. :biggrin2:

He also has muesli bars. You'll get to have a muesli bar but he seems to guard the Speculaas. :biggrin2:

Don't let him use the pull start if you have an engine with one and don't lean forward to put something in the side console when he's starting the motor. I've never gobbed out so much flemmy blood in my whole life. Deadset probably attracted sharks from Sydney Harbour to the Upper Georges River. :wacko:

Still got the unhealed nose bone, feck did that hurt or what!

Other than that, Andrew would make a good partner for fishing teams events. :thumbup:

BTW, 'bout time you bought a boat for us to do teams events in. :biggrin2:

You have to be carefull where you put your nose :tease:

And Im working on the boat waiting for the right one to come up :biggrin2: