On Like Donkey Kong--- Jewie----- Mission 3

heavy

Raiders,

Once again it was on like donkey kong...

Jewie john and i were out again.. as per last post we now call it Super Tuesday Nites...

como bridge at 8.30pm - 10.30pm

just in time for the turn..

Only 5 fresh squid..

1x jewie 85 cm

1x jewie 75cm

1x bust off!!! took the line for about 200meters..... :mad3::mad3::mad3::mad3:

post-256-1237334552_thumb.jpg

post-256-1237334804_thumb.jpg

How do you do it? Ive tried the como bridge twice last week with the fresh squid, with the turn of the tide. And i always seem to come up with nothing :wacko:

Is there something special that you do? There has to be! lol.

What time?

Everyone, squint your eye's and compare that fish to JEWFISH KINGS avatar......one word.....photoshop!

LOL, great fish mate. looks like you've got them down to a fine art. Soon your going to have to say that

your going catching, not fishing.

Everyone, squint your eye's and compare that fish to JEWFISH KINGS avatar......one word.....photoshop!

LOL, great fish mate. looks like you've got them down to a fine art. Soon your going to have to say that

NO PHOTO SHOP!!!!!

Iam more than happy to have you on the next tip!!!!!! Lets see.... looks like i am booked till 2015.... :074::074:

It will be on again either fiday, sat or sunday,, more than happy for you to pm me...

Looks like you have had some experience with PHOTOSHOPPING have we :ranting2:

If you dont have anything to add that is constructive,STAY OUT OF IT.

Admin

Sorry guy's it was a joke. i thought so anyway. you can clearly see the on in the avatar is bigger. just thought i would try to be funny, sorry. if your serious about the trip i would be keen. just gotta see what i have on this weekend.

i think he was joking stewy

hence the LOL

i think he was joking stewy

hence the LOL

We have had issues before with photoshop and I do not take kindly to any inferences on this site what so ever.

I wasnt laughing and neither is the poster now.

Admin

your on fire !!! I havent had much of a chance to try my spot in the hawkesbury lately but you have just inspired me to have a try tomorrow night for a couple of hours!! I will let you know if my spot is firing like yours yet!

great work champ!

pete.