Quiet Morning On The Beach

BTK

Woke up at 5.30 this morning and went down to the lake to try and catch some live bait, didnt have much luck there, ended up with two poddy mullet lol so i stopped and grabbed a bag of Pilchads on the way to the beach.

Headed on to Budgewoi beach at my normal spot and set up, Didnt really get any bites on the pilly gang hook rig or the live poddy so i just sat back and enjoyed the sun rise pretty much as seen in the pic below.

After about im guessing an hour or so of no bites finally the pilly rig went off and i landed a small Bream, Big enough to keep for a feed tho, after that i didnt get anything else and got sick of it and went home, but 1 fish is better then none i think.

Picture169Small.jpg

Picture165Small.jpg

Cheers

Cory

Great sunrise Cory, and you caught a fish ... Can't complain about that. A great way to start the day. :thumbup:

By the way, in the picture of the sunrise, is that your mate "Rod" in the foreground? :074:

Cheers

Peter

Great sunrise Cory, and you caught a fish ... Can't complain about that. A great way to start the day. :thumbup:

By the way, in the picture of the sunrise, is that your mate "Rod" in the foreground? :074:

Cheers

Peter

:Funny-Post:

haha well after a few hours without fresh water who knows what i might of been talking to or making friends with lol