King Of The Stones

anthony1

Hi Raiders

Went for a turbo Fish at local ledge this morn but when arrived ledge was already full so fished the other side on a low ledge but couldn't get livies out where i wanted and then to make things worse a couple of blokes fished the high ledge right over the top of me. By 6:45 i packed up very disappointed but kept the livies because i have noticed a ledge on the way in which i thought would be a good option but would be very hard to land any decent fish.

Sent out livie of new ledge and what do you know Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and i'm on after a good fight we had him at our feet only problem was we were very high. handed the rod over to mate while i climbed down to gaff it. A good gaff shot and up he came

KINGIE 94cm 6.5 kilo :yahoo::1yikes:

Sent out another livie had a run but came back in with only the head of the yakka. Figured Tailor

Bad morning turned great.post-9219-1237704975_thumb.jpg

Anth,

Your firing on the stones, even if some other uncourteous fishos are making it harder. Bet they were spewing if they saw the king you got.

How are you fishing the livies and was this the same/similar rig & rod that got your longtail ?

Keep em coming, great to see some good stories.

Cheers

Steve

Anth,

Your firing on the stones, even if some other uncourteous fishos are making it harder. Bet they were spewing if they saw the king you got.

How are you fishing the livies and was this the same/similar rig & rod that got your longtail ?

Keep em coming, great to see some good stories.

Cheers

Steve

Hey Steve

Fished the livie exactlly the same way as catching the tuna

Under a ballon attached to my leader no lead. Livie free swimming

Would like to add my congratulations to the many above. Well done anthony, you are on fire at the moment, and with that "I will find a fish somehow" attitude you will certainly get more. Most guys would have written off the morning.

THe Poacher