Birdie Beach Fishing

hobbitt

This arvo decided to go for a walk along Birdie Beach from Tea Tree end (walked in a southly direction) I did this because I am on doctors orders hhmmm, so anyway, as I walked down from Tea Tree and onto the beach, I noticed ol' mate standing at waters edge with one rod in hand, and the other firmly planted in the sand and then all hell broke loose, the rod in the sand bent over and ol mate couldn't change rods fast enough :074: Then a cool head prevailed and I watched as he beached a stonker bream !! :1yikes:

I then called out to ol mate "Nice Catch" and he nodded with a degree of modesty, and I continued on.

Well done ol' mate.

This arvo decided to go for a walk along Birdie Beach from Tea Tree end (walked in a southly direction) I did this because I am on doctors orders hhmmm, so anyway, as I walked down from Tea Tree and onto the beach, I noticed ol' mate standing at waters edge with one rod in hand, and the other firmly planted in the sand and then all hell broke loose, the rod in the sand bent over and ol mate couldn't change rods fast enough :074: Then a cool head prevailed and I watched as he beached a stonker bream !! :1yikes:

I then called out to ol mate "Nice Catch" and he nodded with a degree of modesty, and I continued on.

Well done ol' mate.

You've got to watch these old mate blokes these days Rod.. Old mate might have been on doctor's order too and walked in a northerly direction and just didn't have his ammunition belt in view :biggrin2::lol:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1: